backround

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Grandparent's Day & Our 2nd Wedding Anniversary

I bet most of you didn't know about Grandparents Day. Well I did. (In your face Jay!!!) My parents were up from Florida. Not specifically for that day - Mike traveled out of town to Baltimore for business, so they came up to help with the baby in his absense. We had a great time and they were a huge help!
Above are Ryan's two Grandma's (biological anyway - she really has about 18 Grandma's - lucky girl!!). Grandma Neukomm on the left and Grandma Self on the right. Below is the devilishly handsome Grandpa Self with Ryan! A cute pic of Grandma Self making Ryan giggle. Too cute!



September 22nd was our 2nd wedding anniversary. Two years has gone by too fast. We went out to dinner at Annie Gunn's - a St. Louis institution that neither Mike or I have ever been to. It was the most expensive dinner either of us has ever had. It made Melting Pot look like a drop in the bucket. Grandma Neukomm and Granny Helen watched Ryan for us while we were out. It was the first date that Mike and I have had since Ryan was born. We really had a great night - but we of course missed our little girl. As soon as I walked in the door I had to go snatch her up and love on her!!




No comments:

Post a Comment