backround

Saturday, March 27, 2010

You Should See the Other Baby...

So our beautiful baby girl took her first serious fall the other day, and now we look like child abusers when we go out in public.
It was one of those moments where you see it coming, and yet you fail to stop it. She pulled herself up on a magazine rack, lost her balance and took it right in the cheek. The impact was severe - she had a huge line bruise immediately and it was great enough that it has caused her to also get a black eye. I don't know who was more traumatized - me or her.
The bruising is getting prettier and prettier day by day. I hope today it is the worst. I feel terrible about the whole thing, but I guess it's just going to be one of many accidents she has. I think we are going to tell strangers that she got into a vicious baby brawl and she stole the other baby's sandwich. VICTORY!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! You already got our sympathy vote with Mike's surgery. Poor Ryan. Tell her to lay off the hard stuff!

    ReplyDelete