My closest and dearest friend Heather Broad has bestowed upon me the prestigious "Stylish Blogger Award". I am flattered by the award, and more flattered by the wonderful things my BFF says about me - and she even does so in public! I am blessed in many ways - but truly I am blessed in the friend department. Heather is dear and true, she is my touchstone. When I think I'm crazy for thinking something I can call her and low and behold she is on the same page. Thank God for Heather - we are birds of a feather and forever we will stick together! Thank you for the award Heather; although I think it may have simply been a ploy to get me to make a new post.
So now there are some rules that I must follow apparently:
1. Thank the person who gave me the award
2. Share 7 things about myself (oh aren't you lucky)
3. Pass the award to other bloggers who have inspired me
4. Copy the award from Heather's blog and display it on mine
5. Notify my selected recipients
So I thanked Heather, now I will share a few things about myself (which may or may not include my baby). I have taken a hint from Heather on some so Thanks again Heather!
1. I have a birthmark - a cafe au lait spot on my left forearm. Apparently my mother thought this was some kind of permanent dirt when I was little. My Ryan also has a cafe au lait spot on the top of her left ankle. People are really going to think that she is dirty because of the placement of this.
2. I also have a butt chin. Yep. It's mine and I like it. I really enjoyed the fact that my eldest nephew pointed this out to me mere moments before walking down the aisle to marry my true love. Thanks Jon! Well little Ry has a butt chin too. This and the birthmark are virtually the only signs of her mother. Well those two and her genius.
3. I have vertigo. It's super awesome.
4. My porn name would be Pokey Valley. Mom and Dad don't freak out - it's just a fun little game where you take your first pet's name and combine it with the street you grew up on. Although I am not in porn, it is a pretty good porn name.
5. I was born in Jersey. I'm a closet guidette. GTL!!! ( Well, out of the GTL you can tell the only thing I do is laundry). TSHIRT TIME!
6. Ryan and I cuddle for at least 15 minutes before we get out of bed in the morning. My favorite time of day. When Mike gets home from work is my next favorite...
7. I don't have a passport. While my parents travel the world, I have yet to procure the document that would even allow me to visit our upstairs neighbors. One day I will get it. Then it will probably be many many many days before I would actually be able to use it.
Phew. That was tough!
Now I am supposed to pass the award on, but the only blogs that I read are Heather and Sarah's, and they already have the award... So I guess it ends here. That's not too stylish of me, but you can't take the award back IT'S MINE!!
And now I will leave you with a video of our little monkey and the day she discovered her shadow.